Understand the importance of biomarkers in the management of your patients with NSCLC
Could the identification of new targetable alterations potentially change
your approach to disease management?
Find out more about targetable oncogenic drivers for your patients with NSCLC
With its role in driving NSCLC, MET is emerging as an important oncogenic driver5
Find out more about what a MET alteration could mean for your patients
Whether you choose to biopsy via tissue or liquid, include broad molecular profiling including MET alterations6
Find out more about the biopsy options available for your patients
1. Pakkala S, Ramalingam SS. JCI Insight 2018; 3:e120858.
2. Grosse A et al. Diagn Pathol 2019; 14:18.
3. Salgia R. Mol Cancer Ther 2017; 16:555–565.
4. Ikeda S et al. J Hematol Oncol 2018: 11:76.
5. Tong JH et al. Clin Cancer Res 2016; 22:3048–3056.
6. Pennell NA et al. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2019; 39:531–542.